Top 10 Gigs of 201812/15/2018 Steve Add Comment
I’ve been lucky enough to be present at some amazing gigs this year, and while ranking them almost seems a tad cruel and like comparing apples to oranges in some cases, I’m going to take that brave step anyway.
- Danni Nicholls – Jim Marshall Auditorium, The Stables, Milton Keynes – 10/11/18 (review)
- Kacey Musgraves – Wembley Arena, London – 17/10/18
- Margo Price – Country to Country – The O2, London – 11/03/18 (review)
- Danni Nicholls – Bears and Tales: Unplugged, Bedford – 26/07/18 (review)
- Kacey Musgraves – Country to Country – The O2, London – 10/03/18 (review)
- Whitney Rose – The Lexington, London – 29/04/18 (review)
- Ashley Campbell – The Boderline, London – 17/03/18 (review)
- Gretchen Peters & Kim Richey – The Apex, Bury St Edmunds – 31/05/18
- Ben Glover & Kim Richey – Junction 3, Cambridge – 02/11/18
- The Grahams – Country to Country – The O2, London – 09/03/18 (review)
There are many more gigs that I’d have liked to have gone to, but life has a habit of getting in the way. Still, I got to see some extraordinary live shows this year, some for the first time, and others for the 4th, 5th and even 6th time. The plan for 2019 is to attend more, let’s see how that goes.
Lists, Live Music Ashley Campbell, Ben Glover, Danni Nicholls, Gretchen Peters, Kacey Musgraves, Kim Richey, Margo Price, The Grahams, Whitney Rose