Top 10 Albums of 201812/05/2018 Steve Add Comment
2018 has been a great year for music, and looking at the list, a really great year for female artists.
- Golden Hour – Kacey Musgraves
- By The Way, I Forgive You – Brandi Carlile
- Venom & Faith – Larkin Poe
- Clean – Soccer Mommy
- 22:22 – Bessie Turner
- Sparrow – Ashley Monroe
- Desperate Man – Eric Church
- The Lonely One – Ashley Campbell
- May Your Kindness Remain – Courtney Marie Andrews
- Interstate Gospel – Pistol Annies
I haven’t listened to Ben Glover’s Shorebound or Gretchen Peters’ Dancing With The Beast nearly enough, so maybe this list will get a 2019 shuffle at some point. There is also the case of Bessie Turner’s 22:22 being an EP, but at 6 songs and 20 minutes, it has a running time only 33% less than Larkin Poe’s Venom & Faith, so it counts. That and it’s flippin’ great, and this being my list, I make the rules! 2019 will be starting off with a bang when Danni Nicholls releases her third album, The Melted Morning, my most anticipated album of next year.
Lists, Music Ashley Campbell, Ashley Monroe, Bessie Turner, Brandi Carlile, Courtney Marie Andrews, Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves, Larkin Poe, Pistol Annies, Soccer Mommy